Friday, June 19, 2009

Haleigh is SIX!!!

So last weekend we had Haleighs sixth birthday party it is hard to think of her as a six year old but that is what she is now!!! We were going to have the party at the park with a face painting and fun but the weather had other plans. Only 15 min before her party was to start the sky opened up to a BIG storm!!! Luckly our wonderful church was once again able to save us and we quickly called all the guests and moved it into the church!! She was so happy when all of her friends started showing up for her party we were running around tring to find things for the kids to do... Limbo, musical chairs, anything to keep them happy till it was their turn to get their face painted!! It was a wonderful day even with the rain which let up just in time to do the pinata and run a little outside. I can't belive that my little girl is six years old where did the last six years go? She has brought us so many smiles and laughs these past six years I truley don't know what my life would be with out her, and I am thankful everyday that the Lord gave her to me.

1 comment:

  1. This is your cousin, btw! My blogs are on blogspot too. I cannot believe she is SIX. Crazy! She is so beautiful! What a great party!

    ReplyDelete